The Mabry Mill Site Restoration map, located in Section 1T at Station 582 of the Blue Ridge Parkway, shows plans for a restoration to the site of Mabry Mill. The map was drawn by Ms. Carter Hall Bird in October of 1941. It was recommended by Thomas J. Allen in 1947, among others, and concurred by Hilts of P.R.A. by a letter from Middleton in February of 1949. Included in the drawing plans are a proposed extension of a timber flume to a stream, restoration of existing earth flume, rebuilding of a picket fence around a garden, a plank walk to be attached to an earth flume, work area and paths to be surfaced with sawdust and sand, old wagon wheels and parts to be grouped in front of a wheelwright and blacksmith shop, flumes to be constructed on their original site, and proposed elevation of pond water level. A note on the bottom left side of the drawing reads "Development of spring and spring house dependent on further investigation and special plans subject to approval U.S. Public Health Service."